Old April 8th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default New MW QSL - CJRJ 1200

David "I dreamt it, therefore it must be true!" Gleason wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I was a member of NASWA for about 10 years. I seldom QSLed SW, and mostly
quit getting MW veries in the mid-70's. On SW, my main interest was
Andean
low-power stations.

I believe 535 from Grenada / Granada goes back to the 70's, in fact.
Maybe,
as one of the low power WIBS staitons, even earlier... but I do not have
my
old WRTVH's on hand at this location.

Which fake location might that be, Dweenie?

Not fake, just hot.

Not fake? Damn, that must be a first for you, boy!

Coachella Valley, CA.

Sure. Well Dweenie, I recommend a double dose of your meds today.