Old April 8th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default New MW QSL - CJRJ 1200

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I listened, DXed and even owned a SW station.

I was a member of NASWA for about 10 years. I seldom QSLed SW, and mostly
quit getting MW veries in the mid-70's.

Did your printing press break then?

On SW, my main interest was Andean
low-power stations.

I sure it helped being right there and all.

Nope. I became interested in the Andean stations in the 70's when I was in,
mostly, Puerto Rico. On some nights when MW DX was bad, I found interesting
things on the tropical and domestic bands from South America... also enjoyed
getting the news on Radio Quito, which was so easy on its split 4923
channel.

That's real nice. But what about your printing press breaking?