Old April 8th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 1:03?pm, wrote:
On 8 Apr 2007 09:56:04 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Apr 8, 11:15?am, wrote:
, self proclaimed fellationist,

and that statemetent of yours proves you are a gay bashing bigot
intent on spreading your hate

It means exactly what it says, y

why do you bring it up is radio NG that means you have a problem a
serious sexual problem

No, it means exactly what it says. Why must you read something into
everything, where nothing more exists.

You are the one who has made it a point to bring it up. You post a
link to your blog everytime your post to the news group. And when
someone follows your link, what is the first thing they see? They see
your blog titled "the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to
be jewish bisexual and a Ham radio operator."

Whereas you bring up the fact that you are bisexual and state twice
that your are an amateur radio operator. You clearly want to create
an association between the NG's, the fact that you are an amateur
radio operation, and that you are bi-sexual.

What is the big deal. What does your lifestyle embarass you? YOU like
to flaunt it, so enjoy the free publicity.

Nevertheless, using your rationale, I have the right to post anything
I want, in any thread I want, and crap on each and every thread at
will.

So enjoy, be the proud fellationist that you want everyone to know.

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.