Old April 9th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 8:32�pm, wrote:

itthat you choose to bring sex in in nonsex NG means you are a sexual
obessed freak

fac efacts *and get help

Morkie, you better look in the mirror if you want to see a freak. I
am not the one who is so obsessed with the NG's that he bombards the
group with 1000+ assinie posts every month, and can't figure out that
this type of behavoir is totally inappropriate. I don't give a rats
ass that your a homo. But the way you flaunt your sexuality it in
correlation to amateur radio and the way you constantly lie is proof
of your bizarre twisted logic. Why do you think it is necessary to
attach you sexuality to the fact that you are a ham? I don't see the
logic in your reasoning.