Old April 9th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Stars and Stripes: The increasing problem of gangs in the military

dxAce wrote:

Hey! It's one thing to toss our insults back and forth here ad nauseum, but
you've crossed the line.

It's not a very good idea to try and stir up trouble with a known drug gang and
try to direct their anger towards ANY individual here, I don't care WHO it is,
even Edweenie!

Knock it off.

What a fraud you are.
Weren't you trying to get Bryant arrested on Homeland Security charges?
I know you were trying to get him fired by calling his school.

You are a complete, drunken ass.

mike