Old April 9th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default For David Eduardo

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:32:02 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 8, 3:14 pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post.
If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

AM BCB DXers post here as well, which is why Dave posts, since he is
the only fan on planet earth of IBOC.

And one of the few remaining fans of MW AM in the US.

There are millions of MW DXers in North America. It's part of the
culture; gives one a sense of distance. I always thought it was cool
to realize that I was hearing the music before the DJ in Oklahoma
City, 'cause I was using headphones and he was listening to a speaker
6 feet away.