Old April 9th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default For David Eduardo

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 8, 9:14?pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

Obviously, David does not have a life, because the posts over on
radioinfo.com, also. It is quite amusing, that when I posted about HD
radios having tracking chips over here, then posted the same on
radioinfo, he paniced and tried to get me thrown off.

Radio-Info is a moderated group, and your lies are not going to be tolerated
there.