Old April 9th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default For David Eduardo

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 8, 9:14?pm, "download.com" wrote:
Morning David,
I don't see much stuff of Shortwave interest in your post/cross post. If
you are going to keep post this crap to a shortwave list then I am going
block you.

If you have any interest in Shortwave then show it now, enough is
enough!!!

Burr

Maybe, someone should call, or email, some of the managers at
Univision and direct them to David's little antics here and on
radioinfo - maybe, I'll email as many as I can find at Univision.
David spends 24/7 on these sites - they might be interested in what
they are paying for.

Last I checked, one worked about 40 hours a week and the other 128 were
free. Since I work over many time zones, and often have 20-hour days,
reading and posting are my "relief" or, on occasion, "comic relief." When
you travel 125,000 to 150,000 miles a year and are away from home about 200
days annually, you have to find some way of being amused in airports,
hotels, taxis, etc. I also read about 200 books a year, and subscribe to
about 15 magazines... do you want to report those, too?

If this is intended to be intimidating, it is not going to work.