Old April 9th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Univision California contacts for David Eduardo posting 24/7

wrote:

On 8 Apr 2007 19:24:26 -0700, "Steve" wrote:

On Apr 8, 10:12 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"David" wrote in message

On 8 Apr 2007 16:11:20 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 8, 10:07?pm, "Radiola" wrote:
On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

Aw, let him go for it. So far, he is actually amusing me...

Yes, you've been sounding extremely amused today.

Just out of curiosity, what do you sound like when you're miserable?

I don't they is a difference

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Can someone translate?