Old April 9th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Roadie Roadie is offline

Default Imus Update

On Apr 9, 12:44 pm, "Steve" wrote:
On Apr 9, 12:25 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Apr 9, 12:07 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Satellite is not content regulated, but the possibility of a boycott of a
satellite company or of their advertisers or resellers is possible.- Hide
quoted text -

Err....yes, that possibility is indeed possible. If you check, I think
you'll find that most possibilities are possible. That's why we call
them "possibilities".

The point is that any action against Imus for terrestrial radio programs can
be duplicated for satellite. At the same time, there is little or no
regulatory pressure per the FCC rules that can be put on either medium...
unless it went all the way to "fitness as a licensee" which has never been
applied to content of this type (fitness has been applied to convicted
felons and sex offenders, not to content).

This is consistent with the possibility of possibilities, is it not?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, and I'm certain that it's consistent with the possibility for
redundancy of possible redundancies too.