Old April 9th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default LIE: Don Imus to Announce Retirement MSNBC drops Imus

Maybe it was about eight something years ago and I don't remember if it
was imus or stern I was trying to listen to that late night,but it was
an issue with that freak on my radio about his stupid hearing aids
didn't fit right.
I just can't understand why,why,why anybody continues to listen to or
watch those two freaks and that other freak,rush Oxycontin Drughead
limbaugh.
cuhulin