Old April 10th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 9, 10:20?am, wrote:

I never say I am gay at all Dloyd llet alone link such info to my post

You have posted in RRAP that you are a bi-sexual, thus gay. You
include a link everytime you post in the NG's (http://
kb9rqz.blogspot.com) to your blog where you advertise that you are a
bi-sexual jewish ham.

you keep l;ying I link a statement I am bi and ham to my post but so
what why does that get your panties in a knot Dloyd? still no answewr

Apparently it is not a lie, because you just admitted by your own
statement that you "link a statement I am bi and ham to my post but so
what"

Nevertheless, unlike you I don't wear panties (another one of your
perverse admissions), but the answer is no, the reverse is actually
true that you are the one whining that I am a gay bashing you. But
then again, how can I gay bash you, if as you say above, that you are
not gay?

the only conclusion is that you are indeed a gay bashing bigot

No, the only conclusion is that you attempt to gain attention at every
opportunity with your lifestyle and off the wall posts, and then once
you get that attention, you whine, accuse, threat, and crap on
everyone's threads under the guise that you are defending yourself.

Your whining because you don't like the statement on my posts, but it
is my right just like yours to post anything I like. You post your
statement about me, so I choose to post mine. Using your words, if
you don't like it you can get the fu*k out of here.

Dloyd