Old April 10th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 9, 8:36�pm, wrote:
On 9 Apr 2007 17:17:35 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Apr 9, 10:20?am, wrote:
you keep l;ying I link a statement I am bi and ham to my post but so
what why does that get your panties in a knot Dloyd? still no answewr

Apparently it is not a lie,

it certainly is lie since I never make such a statement

why do you lie about me Dloyd

and why are you interetd in my sex life?

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, liar, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.

Nuff said...