Old April 10th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 1:10?pm, " anon@anon wrote:
wrote in message

Wrong. It is a mere statement of fact based upon your own admissions.
How's them apples, cork soaker?

Apparently, Morkie dosen't like apples unless they come from his tree.

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, liar, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.