Old April 9th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.gmrs
Craig Schroeder Craig Schroeder is offline

Default why Bother getting a licence to use a GMRS radio?

If there's 1% compliance, I'd be surprised. The barn door is opened,
I'm afraid and stuck in that position. I was reading this recently:

http://tinyurl.com/ypf46y

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 03:48:17 GMT, "NEWNEWS" wrote:

Truth is that it takes a fair amount of complaints, from credible users,
about egregious radio behavior - not just a kid with .5W radio playing
calltones - before the FCC acts. The FCC field enforcement folks just have
too much to do to chase everyone.

Craig Schroeder
craig nospam craigschroeder com