Old April 10th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default New MW QSL - CJRJ 1200

Telamon wrote:
In article oLASh.58084$__3.43214@edtnps90, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:
OK, you don't like moron. What would you use then?

That word has been universally replaced by 'dxAce'.

Remember him? He's the drunken pig who has the foul mouth and just a few
racial groups he despises.

Snip

He had a medical problem called pain. Give him a little leeway.

I don't see your reply being any better than the person you accuse, try
again.

Pain causes obscene talk in public forums? I've never seen ANYONE but
him go on a day long tirade of obscenity and hatred. The whole episode
had the stench of alcohol about it.

You defend him by recommending leeway. How about the 'Ace' apologizes
for the offensive stupidity? Not very likely, is it? Manners and
forgiveness are for OTHER people, right?

Somehow, I feel the countless thousands of 'tards surrounding Lare
aren't up to cutting much leeway.

mike