Old April 10th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Roadie Roadie is offline

Default LIE: Don Imus to Announce Retirement MSNBC drops Imus

On Apr 10, 2:31 am, BDK wrote:
In article . com,
says...

On Apr 9, 1:23 pm, wrote:
Addendum/Postnote::::: One thing is for Certain,I haven't missed
anything.
cuhulin

No doubt. Tune into Imus, Stern or any of their ilk and you get the
same nasty tone, race baiting comments and depraved stories. The only
difference is Stern's voice has nasaly whine while Imus has the
gravelly sound of too many cigarettes and whiskies. The content is
largely the same.

Obviously, you haven't listened much, to Stern anyway.

BDK

I've tried to listen in and find what the attraction is. Mostly
nasaly whining about this and that non-issue and lots of sexual
innnuendo. In other words a lot of wind but not much content. But
there were appparently a lot of younger mostly single guys that found
crap like that entertaining when it was free on FM broadcast radio.
More than a few of his cheerleaders didn't think it was worth paying
for on satellite radio however.