Old April 10th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tommy Tootles Tommy Tootles is offline

Default New MW QSL - CJRJ 1200

Tommy Tootles wrote:

Telamon wrote:

He had a medical problem called pain.

That's debatable. It smells more of alcohol.

dxAce wrote:

You can smell on the internet? Quick!, run!, tell mommy you're not so
retarded after all! You an smell over the internet!

Face down in the dust again, I see. I understand your apparent lack of
intelligence as demonstrated in almost every post, so let me
respectfully point you to definition #(2) below from the Yahoo(tm)
dictionary.

smell:

VERB: smelled or smelt (smlt) KEY , smell·ing , smells VERB: tr.

1. To perceive the scent of (something) by means of the olfactory
nerves.

2. To sense the presence of by or as if by the olfactory
nerves; detect or discover: We smelled trouble ahead. The committee
tried to smell out corruption in law enforcement.

Got it now, Dusty?