Old April 11th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Dloyd lies some more

On Apr 10, 9:24�pm, wrote:
On 10 Apr 2007 17:53:50 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

What is Makie saying here...

"you statement I am admit to beigng gay is true yet you repate it"

no Dloyd you are lying again

I have never admited to being gay therefore that statement is a false
and you enage in gay bashing

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Don't lie again Markie, Once again I have to cut and paste the exact
post. Maybe if your learned to type/spell we would not have to endure
your "Markie Speak" and could actually figure out what in the hell you
are trying to say, but of course you will not even admit your error,
even though it is posted in black and white over in RRAP.

35. On 9 Apr 2007 18:14:17 -0700,

[tell me which part is untrue and not subjective, and I will certainly
change it.]
you statement I am admit to beigng gay is true yet you repate it
try telling the truth about me facts not inudendo made up based on your assumtions you started this war why I don't know you lie at every turn

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com stealing data from my wifes accounts is
unaccaptable demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
further attack is unacepteable Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and
terroist -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

This is your exact post, go over to RRAP and check it out. But
nevertheless, it does not matter, you will never admit your error, and
I still don't know what the hell your were trying to say in the first
place, so who cares. You need to be arrested for assulting the
English language.