Old April 11th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Should Imus be Fired ?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Online Poll in link below . .

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...?event_id=2875

I don't care for the likes of Don Imus (or Howard Stern, Bill O'Reilly, Sean
Hannity, ad inf.), but I stand by their right to freedom of speech, even
speech that makes them sound like bigots, right (or left) wing moonbats or
just plain idiots. People should grow a skin, and not let stupid comments
get the better of them. If we restrict the rights of those we do not like,
it leaves an opening for others to do the same to us.