Old April 11th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default New MW QSL - CJRJ 1200

In article .com,
"ve3..." wrote:

On Apr 9, 9:49 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article .com,

"ve3..." wrote:
On Apr 9, 12:57 am, Telamon
wrote:

I'll make a deal with you. You apologize to DxAce and then I'll
apologize to you. How's that for an idea?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""
I would have liked to apologise to DxAce for mistaking his praise for
a slur, but his cryptic answer, while correct, did not meet the idea
of the whole truth. I had to write to NASWA to find the truth of the
matter and I have not heard from them yet. If he had answered with
full disclosure, I would have apologised, but I thought his answer was
close to prevaricating.

So let's say we proceed on the assumption that DxAce was paying him an
obvious complement and you took it the wrong way insulting DxAce in the
your post. Then you took umbrage at my slur toward you for that action.

Well, the deal still stands. You apologize to DxAce and I am more than
happy to extend the same forbearance and grace toward you once I see
that you are willing to extend the same to someone else.

Your move.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California