Old April 11th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Imus is Toast

I reckon y'all never listened to Ken Hamblin,the Black Advenger before.I
used to listen to him on my radio years ago when local Jackson radio
station WPBQ used to carry his radio talk show.WPBQ is in
Flowood,Mississippi.Flowood is a suburb of Jackson.Flowood is about six
miles East (across the mighty Pearl River) behind doggy's couch.
www.devilfinder.com (or www.dogpile.com or www.vivisimo.com)
Radio Stations Jackson Mississippi

y'all like google (SUCKS) eh? google is censoring people IN U.S.A.who
criticize China. www.worldnetdaily.com I have been to China twice
before.I did my five days R&R in Hong Kong in 1964.
cuhulin