Old April 11th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default Should Imus be Fired ?

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

Online Poll in link below . .

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...?event_id=2875

I don't care for the likes of Don Imus (or Howard Stern, Bill O'Reilly,
Sean Hannity, ad inf.), but I stand by their right to freedom of speech,
even speech that makes them sound like bigots, right (or left) wing
moonbats or just plain idiots. People should grow a skin, and not let
stupid comments get the better of them. If we restrict the rights of
those we do not like, it leaves an opening for others to do the same to
us.

Well stated BA.