Old October 30th 03, 04:56 AM
Bob

Shorten the one you have in proportion to the frequency change...?

The possibilities are endless. You have to ask what kind of propogation you
want, directivity and so on. In my experience a single simple antenna wont
cover that range without retuning. You could of course make a big broadband
thing but that gets a little complex! If you just want it to "work" get an
ATU.

Cheers Bob

I need an antenna that will get me on the channels above 27.3. My Galaxy
goes to 32 mhz.

Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Oct 30 04:10:27 2003 depuis l'IP : ac8d51fc.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]