Old April 12th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
GregS GregS is offline

Default rectifier

In article , "P.Gregory" wrote:
Wise?
I could put just as many links saying the opposite , as in series , Not
parralel and not paraletic , few few ohms aint gunna do what you yanks say
"diddly squat" unless you get perfect diodes , read as matched ..paul

"Bryan" wrote in message
m...
It would be wise to NOT use load-sharing (aka equalizer) resistors &
capacitors. With modern rectifiers, if more than one diode is in a
string,
there will be no problem as long as they are of the same type number. See
http://www.somis.org/D-amplifiers3.html.
73,
Bryan WA7PRC

P.Gregory wrote:
Also do not forget load sharing resistors and bypass caps...
"GregS" wrote in message
I am having some difficulty finding a bridge rectifier of 3 Kv and 3

amps.

??

thanks
greg
N6GS

I think I am willing to try using them without caps and resistors.
I allready have 1KV 3 A HER308's. And I have a bunch of thermal
epoxy. I just might purchase some of these to make things easier.

http://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/FF%2FFFPF04F150S.pdf

greg