Old April 12th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Allodoxaphobia Allodoxaphobia is offline

Default Smith Chart program

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.radio.amateur.antenna.]
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:25:45 -0700, Roy Lewallen wrote:
I'd appreciate any recommendations for an inexpensive Smith chart based
program which can be used for the design of basic matching networks and
the like. I'm looking for something along the line of MicroSmith or
WinSMITH, neither of which is any longer available.

http://www.jcoppens.com/soft/linsmith/index.en.php

See also:

http://education.tm.agilent.com/index.cgi?CONTENT_ID=5

using a JAVA-enabled browser. Pretty neat, that.

73
Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux