Old April 12th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Twice as Nice Gay Lounge Closed For The Night

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Apr 12, 3:37 am, " anon@anon wrote:
When sperm banks are robbed
it's a Davies' brothers job
That's a Lllllllllllllloyd
If you think Jews aren't human species,
Then masturbate in your own feces,
That's a Llloyyyyyyyyyddddddd....
muhahahahahaha
INDEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently

Apparently Dave Heil and his fugly finnish ex whore wife and Steve
Tunder are regulars.

My wife never worked as a prostitute, Roger. She is Finnish, not
"finnish" and she is quite attractive.

I don't know any Steve Tunder and I had nothing to do with the post to
which you responded.

Too bad for Dave Bile, Roger doesn't even go to the Shipwreck Lounge...

I have to ask how that is too bad for me, UnWiseman?

it's more his style when he swings straight since it is a redneck bar.

You already know that my style is blues and jazz.

How was the Easter religious retreat?

Dave K8MN