Old April 12th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default What Revolution?

From: Dave Heil on Wed, 11 Apr 2007 03:27:14 GMT
From: on 10 Apr 2007 03:56:54 -0700
On Apr 9, 1:05 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 9, 2:05 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 7, 5:31 pm, wrote:
On Apr 3, 1:34?pm, "AF6AY" wrote:
On Mar 29, 6:24?pm, Dave Heil wrote a typical
Words and their meanings are important, Len. �Hot-ham-and-cheese wrote
"according to Heil..." except that it wasn't according to me at all.
� Somebody else writes your posts here?

would n't that be an improvement in most cases

WE will never know, Mark. :-)

What a surprise! I have responses from a guy who plays fast and loose
with the meanings of words and another who writes gibberish.

I surely did, Len, but not 24/7. �I maxed out at ten hours per day, six
days per week.
� Poor baby. �Was the service rough on you?
� In the US Army all are soldiers...those not on authorized leave
� are ON DUTY 24/7.

yep and likely to be wgo from sleeping to work in a mater of seconds

True, but veteran battle-hardened, "I was in a country AT war" Heil
won't comment on that.

You're starting to get it!

He "maxed-out" on only 10 hours per
day, poor baby. I once worked 34 hours at a stretch on an
emergency (military) transmitter repair, breaks only for meals
and nature calls.

....but you've never worked 24-hours per day, seven days per week.

I've worked 16 to 18 hours at a stretch in
civilian jobs, fortunately not often.

....but you've never worked 24-hours per day, seven days per week.

Heil won't say what his "AFSC" was "a country at war." He
probably is too "maxed out" to admit it? :-)

Like my DD-214 and copies of my military orders, my AFSC (not MOS) was
never any of your concern. I can tell you that my AFSC was not "a
country at war." :-) :-)

Dave K8MN