Old April 12th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default What Revolution?

On Apr 11, 8:37 pm, wrote:
On Apr 10, 7:59 am, wrote:

On Apr 9, 1:17 pm, Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:
On Apr 9, 2:05 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 7, 5:31 pm, wrote:
On Apr 3, 1:34?pm, "AF6AY" wrote:
On Mar 29, 6:24?pm, Dave Heil wrote a typical
warm, wonderful "welcome" message of:
Well, Len, you're just reaping what you've sown.
Jim, when life appears to be treating you unfairly, it isn't. You just
reap what you sow.
I wish you guys would start choosing your words more carefully. You'll
have Mark accusing both of you of promoting *reap*.

Ha! Dave makes a funny about Robesin's accusations of rape.

No, Brian, I made no reference to anyone called "Robesin", nor did I
mention the word "rape".

Right. Kindly explain what you did mean.

Great subject to joke about.

The joke was not about rape. The joke was about one of the great
manglers of language, a person who is a perpetual "victum".

Dave K8MN

*reap*

Please do a word scramble and provide all possible words other than
RAPE which you were referring to. Thanks.

Hey, Dave. What word did you think Mark might have scrambled???

Yo Dave, why can't you tell me what you really meant? ...so
Robesinesque!