Old April 12th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
DorkieMorkie DorkieMorkie is offline

Default What Revolution?

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 12, 6:09 pm, "AccountsPayable" anon@anon wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Apr 11, 12:27 am, Dave Heil wrote:
AF6AY wrote:

Subject: What Revolution?

His USAF MOS (Military
Occupation Specialty). Was it ever mentioned by him?

It can't have been mentioned by me. I'd have pointed out that the

Air
Force doesn't use the term "MOS". It uses the term "AFSC" for Air

Force
Specialty Code.

Dave, you appear to be reasonably intelligent, so why do you trip and
fall over such things? "MOS" or Military Occupational Specialty is
the US Army equivalent of the AFSC.

Dave, what was your AFSC?

Nah! Ya don't spose' he was a "drafted" Lt. Colonel like Morkie?-

The US Army drafted people. The US Air Force didn't.

Makes little difference. The group Myna bird wasn't an officer, either.