Old April 12th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Pet Food Recall,it isn't over yet.

Steaks? for steaks I will pretend I am a dog.

I did phone that toll free phone number at Midwestern Pet Food,Inc. 1
800 474 4163 EXT 450
A prerecorded message thingy on my phone from Midwestern (it was a lady)
said,Thank you for calling (blah blah blah) Midwestern Pet Food is in no
way associated with Menu Foods and Midwestern Pet Food does not buy
products from Menu Food.You can rest assured Midwestern pet food is safe
for your pets.

I don't remember all of the exact words the message said,but that is the
gist of what the message said.
cuhulin