Old April 13th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Analyzing Stub Matching with Reflection Coefficients

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:37:02 GMT, Walter Maxwell
wrote:

My final comment is that I hope I have assisted in appreciating the practical use of virtual open and short
circuits, and that matching procedures can be analyzed using reflection coefficients that are not restricted
to lossless or distortionless transmission lines.

Hi Walt,

You have tackled a job that some would shrug off as being impossible
to accomplish. You have performed an admirable job of bench work
demonstrating the lessons of the best text books. Few here go to
those lengths, or with such precision and accuracy.

Your tight writing also reveals a mind that still sees the "big
picture" and can describe it with sufficient detail for those who
would otherwise dismiss the topic as being too vast and complex to
comprehend.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC