Old April 13th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jessie Jessie is offline

Default PSPICE frequency ananlysis

Hi everyone,

I have a small question about PSPICE. I'm using PSPICE to simulate a
colpitts oscillator, and want to know the resonant frequency of the
circuit. What should I do to set up the simulation condition? I used
the transient simulation and FFT hoping to find the spectrum figure,
but it seems if I change the time step the spectrum also changes???
What should I do now? I'll appreciate any of your help!

Jessie