Old April 13th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Old Benny the SWL Old Benny the SWL is offline

Default WBCQ new show is just as bad as Brother Stair !

On Apr 13, 1:49 am, Jack wrote:
Old Benny the SWL wrote:

except for paranoid PAY-triots of course, who would
say that giving yourself an enema with colliodial silver water, at
just
$39.95 per gallon, will cure you of everything from cancer to the
clap..?)

What frequencies are that ???

There are quite a few PAY-triot broadcasts still on USA domestic
shortwave
inter-spersed between the shysters selling obscenly overpriced gold
"non-confiscatable" (..what hogwash!) numismatic coins, questionable
cures and snake oil salesmen worthy of a 19th Century traveling
Medicine Show, and of course the extreme fringes of xian broadcasters
like Stair, Alamo and a few others. What makes these people so
INSANELY
FUNNY is that they take themselves as seriously as do their listeners.
Truly the dumbshi+ blind leading the dumbshi+ blind along the path of
paranoid lunacy. It's a shame that The Daily Show on Comedy Central
does not do a video of these guys at some PAY-triot convention
someplace.
I've been to and infiltrated a few and most of these people are so
damm dumb
that they wouldn't know better to take off their left Wellie-boot if
they just got
in from a rainstorm and it was half-full of rainwater. Anyway, here is
a link to
a bunch of kook websites that both b'cast on shortwave and many have
web
sites that have to be seen to be believed.

LINK: http://www.raven1.net/patriotradio.htm

Now just to be "fair", and show that I ain't some left-wing kook (of
which
I attack with equal parody and humorous gusto as I do right-wing
kooks)
There is one broadcaster that I like who is one of the few middle-of-
the-road
programs that makes REAL SENSE. That person is Neal Boortz.
This is one radio broadcast I heartly endorse as one that is well done
and
contains much common sense advice as well as entertainment, followed
of course by C2CAM late night.

Good stuff he http://boortz.com/