Old April 13th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default President Bush Preparing Speech to Announce Attack on Iran

Tommy Tootles wrote:

HD.Radio wrote:

"parallels between Hitler's Nazi Berlin and Ahmadinejad's Mahdist Tehran are
dumbfounding"

Wait a minute...I thought Saddam was the new Hitler...or maybe
Noriega...well, hold on, maybe it was the guy in Grenada...or was it the
guy in Haiti?...or Darfur?...or the war lord in Somalia? No, I think it
was Bosnia...or maybe Khadaffi...

Anyway, will the real reincarnated Hitler please stand up.

Although W -is- wetting his pants to bomb the snot out of Iran, I just
wish he would get a different whipping boy than Herr Schickelgruber.

BTW---Nazi Berlin? I thought the entire country of Germany from ca.
1933-1945 was Nazi. Are you "dumbfounded" or just plain dumb?

Read his sentence again, Tommy Tootard, it just might start to make sense to you.