Old April 13th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WBCQ new show is just as bad as Brother Stair !

Neal Boortz??? His radio show used to be on WPBQ 1240 AM on my radio
dial,(that radio station started broadcasting ESPN a few years ago.ESON
all the time,I say Screw that radio station!) here in Jackson years
ago.One time Belinda said she and her baby were going to visit a family
member of hers.I emailed Belinda and I wished them a safe and plesant
flight.(she did reply back to me,she said,Thank you) It wasen't much
longer that someone (I presume it was someone affiliated with the Neal
Boortz radio show?) sent me an email alluding that possibly I am a
Jihad? It was as if someone ''intended'' to have meant to send that
email to someone else,but I know they had really meant to send it to me.

What Baloney that is!,,,, I am not a Jhad.
The Neal Boortz radio show SUCKS! But Belinda is A OK in my book.
cuhulin