Old April 14th 07, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dudley Dudley is offline

Default What Revolution?

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
.net...
Dudley wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
. net...
AF6AY wrote:
On Apr 12, 1:59?pm, wrote:
Heil isn't going to tell anyone directly. ?He will cloud his
"answer" in generalized, ambiguous terms without being
specific.
Yup.
So far he's holding true to form. :-)

He "knows where he was" but won't say where or what he
was doing there.
You're starting to get it!

WE are "supposed" to take "His Word"
for it without yielding anything...
Take my word for what? What claim have I made?

(WE don't have to be supplied with detailed answers?).
That's correct.

Any way one slices that it is olde-tyme "snake oil
salesman" BS.
If you slice it correctly, it means you don't know much of anything
about my military service. It bugs you.

Dave K8MN

My curiousity is piqued. Why does Len feel that you how HIM any bits of
history or personal details regarding YOUR military service?

Len wants me to provide the information so that he can live up to the
terms of the very accurate profile of his actions which N2EY wrote some
years back. It says:

"No matter what job, educational level, employer, or
government/military service that a radio amateur has, if said radio
amateur opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be the target of Mr.
Anderson's insults, ridicule, name-calling, factual errors,
ethnic/racial/religious slurs, excessive emoticons and/or general
infantile behavior."

--N2EY

Len likes to refer to the profile as character assassination. The
problem with that is that he can be shown to have done all of these
things over and over and over. For it to be character assassination, it
would have to be shown that Len has not engaged in such behavior.

You certainly
"owe" him nothing in this regard, and other than Len is issuing some

kind of
childish grade-school challenge ("step over this line...I dare ya..")

his
queries are pointless babble.

I think you've summed it up in a nutshell.

You are correct. It clearly bothers Len that you are mum on this topic,

as
well you should be. What will Len next do? Issue another, more serious
challenge and "double dog dare you" to satisfy his perverse curiousity?

Keep
him guessing. It gives Len something to further grouse about...as if he
needs same.

Len lives up to the N2EY profile of his actions today as he did for all
of those years during which he had no amateur radio license. What he
claims to decry in others, he does himself.

Name and callsign not given because of you-know-who.

Dave K8MN

Allow me the luxury of but a comment or two, then I shall no longer lend any
further credibility to Len by discussing this.
I've noted that Len takes, as I said, a childish, perverted pleasure in
playing word games while smiling to himself and needling others, yourself
especially. He should be left ignored. Len is apparently self-absorbed and,
as noted, becomes somewhat disgruntled when his diatribes go unanswered.
Len desires attention...nay...NEEDS attention as evidenced by his lengthy
posts. To ignore Len is to insult Len. He needs you far more than you need
him.
I look at Len with a sidewards, understanding glance. His comments are
bolstered by but a few in these groups and if his supporters, such as the
Myna Bird are any indication of his standing...well, that pretty much sums
it up.

73