Old April 14th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimlux@earthlink.net is offline

Default Patch Antenna - HELP

On Apr 14, 7:18 am, "Mario" wrote:
Hi!

I have to write a seminar which subject is Patch Antenna. I need to find all
parameters regarding Patch Antennas for my seminar. I was googling and
couldn't find such thing. Everything I'd found was How to construct PA, but
I don't need that at the moment. If anyone can help me with this, I'd really
appreciate that.

Thank you!

Assuming you're looking for theory...
Look for articles by David Pozar or search for "microstrip patch
antenna"

or, most antenna textbooks have a section describing them.

A quick and dirty model is to consider them as two small magnetic
loops.