Old April 14th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (HD) : Radiosophy "HD100" Radio - The First Under $100 HD Radiois Announced

In article . com,
"RHF" wrote:

Snip

Hello Everyone - For all you Anti-HD-Radio Friends here on
Rec.Radio.Shortwave -IF- You are posting something about
"HD" Radio -Why Not- Put an (HD) at the Start of the Subject
Line -Or- Better Yet Post it on the HD-Radio NewsGroup )

Snip

If I start a thread on HD radio then the subject will reflect it. The
subject does not have start with a word for you to filter on it. You can
filter on any word or words in the subject. For example I have filters
for curse words. If a curse word is anywhere in the subject then it is
killed.

The implementation of HD radio on AMBCB and DRM on shortwave are valid
topics as they are very disruptive technology for program listening or
DXing. People don't like the long arguments disruptive Trolls start and
I got sucked into one of those. I made the mistake of thinking Edweene
was a serious poster. I wised up late in his game.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California