Old April 15th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Gus Gus is offline

Default Problem with Kenwood TS-570 Low Power on CW.

I am having a perculure problem with the 570, when i tune up on all
bands i get full power out put on all modes except for CW. When i
switch to CW i can only get (typically 10 watts) out I can get 20
watts out on the higher frequences. I am wondering if this is an
operator problem. I have done the full reset (a=b while power on) and
the rig reset okay... but the low power on CW mode remains.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED... thank so much in advance.

Gus