Old April 15th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default (BS) : The Story Behind - America's Top Secret Mystery Ships

On Apr 14, 3:22 am, "RHF" wrote:
On Apr 13, 4:05 pm, dapra wrote:

Colin Campbell wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:14:49 -0500, "HD.Radio"
wrote:

"a Tehran-launched spectacular strategic strike on U.S. assets or
infrastructure is expected in the region"

And here are the credentials of your source:

"Mr. Batchelor is a veteran novelist, author of seven political
romances and a short history of the Republican Party . . ."

Maybe you should confine yourself to sources who have enough of a
background to understand what the tell-tale signs of an impending
attack on Iran would be.

So far you guys have predicted twenty out of zero attacks on Iran.

- But you must know, how many of our aircraft carriers
- are still not showed up in the Persian Gulf or the Gulf
- or Oman, do you?-

DAPRA - Aircraft Carriers 'not' showing up ?

You mean we got [Stealth] Aircraft Carriers - That we can not
even see ourselves . . . . . Where are my 3-D Glasses ? ? ?

(BS) : The Story Behind - America's Top Secret Mystery Ships
- - - Why "BS" cause it is 'bs' and that is my expert opinion.

Here are Two of these 'unknown' US Navy Ships using
new [Stealth] Technology that just did not show up on
my Tin-Foil-Hat Radar Screen :

USS James Earl Carter, Jr. CVS-86 [Stealth] Aircraft Carrier

USS William Jefferson Clinton CVS-69 [Stealth] Aircraft Carrier

You Say - I Never Heard of Them !
Ah - Don't Worry That's Cause You Can't See Them !
Remember - They Are [Stealth] Aircraft Carriers and proudly bear
the Names of US Presidents who were [Stealth] Defenders of
America's Freedoms 'inaction'.

In Truth the US Navy is improving albeit One-Ship-at-a-Time :http://www.navy.mil/navydata/navy_le...0&tid=250&ct=4

About - United States Navy Shipshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_ships

God {Allah} Bless the America -and- the US Navy - Amen ~ RHF
.
.

Surprised there are so few carriers underway at the moment - I think
4 total. I ran thru the list that I had operated with when in the
early 70s between Pearl and Asia. I think the list below is
accurate. All between 1972 and 1977. That was a great time for me.
Midway, Coral Sea, Oriskany, Hornet, Forrestal, Ranger,
Constellation, And of course the Big E.