Old April 15th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] Trunk3d@gmail.com is offline

Default S 350 DL

I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed your S350. I just picked one up
today as my first radio for SWL. I noticed the DL model you were
describing in black, but I didn't see a drastic difference and
decided on a $70.00 unit for my first listening device. The only thing
I was disappointed in was that the sales rep. told me I could also
tune WX frequencies, but I haven't found that to be the case. Not a
huge disappointment though.
Anyhow, thanks for the info as it reinforced my decision to grab this
radio today.