Old April 15th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mork Mork is offline

Default What Revolution?

"John Smith I" wrote in message
Dave Heil wrote:

That's another interesting take you have, "John". A couple of
characters want me to disclose information on my military service. I
haven't provided it, yet the quizzing doesn't stop. Where is the
bickering coming from? You have no information on whether I'm a slob of
any kind, but you're quick to make such a claim.

You haven't disclosed much about yourself, "John". Feel free to send
Len and hot-ham-and-whatever your military service information if you

like.

Dave K8MN

You fill this ng with more chit than mark battling his insane
persecutors. If your example here is applied towards defining amateur
policy, you would have us all becoming a bunch of old bickering women.

Of course, some already are ...

JS

Yes, you are.