Old April 15th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mork Mork is offline

Default What Revolution?

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 14, 9:18 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

Hey, Dave. What word did you think Mark might have scrambled???

During the time I read his posts, he's managed to screw up almost all of
them at one time or another.

Dave K8MN

Dave, when I posted "reap," what word did YOU have in mind that Mark
might scramble???

Wait, Dave. Allow me.

Here, hamandcheese, are just a few of Mark's butchered words....enjoy.

"I disagree. if the gruop that is the Oficail site for such thing do
not funtin then the voting process and discussion are curprted and
result in a less railble pictice of the opion on Hams radio usenet
users "

But of course you already knew that...