Old April 16th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Jim Vecchiola Jim Vecchiola is offline

Default N8S Logbook Lookup Problems?

I had luck with the log lookup mentioned on the n8s page last week - but
now, there's no listing for n8s - or I get a "Service Temporarily
Unavailable" - at least I got in while it was still working!

Kr2t

" wrote in message
oups.com:

Has anyone been successful looking up QSOs on the N8S DXpedition page
lookup? No matter what Computer I use, at home or at work, I always
get the following response when I try to go to the Logbook QSO Lookup
section:

"Not Found. The requested URL /logsearch/logsearch_n8s.php was not
found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

There's also a link to another web site for people having problems
with the log on the N8S page - it goes to a site called
"I'llkickyouinthenuts", and there are logbook lookups available for a
number of callsigns, but N8S is not in the list.

Anyone have any other suggestions?