Old May 20th 04, 08:38 PM

They are called feedthru capacitors. Typical value might be 1000 pF.

Not sure where you can buy them anymore.

On Thu, 20 May 2004 11:24:38 -0700, DaveC wrote:

Not sure of the proper name, but I'm looking for a connector that provides
connection through a bulkhead, from one PBC to another PCB. Not a "connector"
in the traditional sense. Both sides of it look like the back end of a
solder-type connector; just someplace to solder a wire.

I've searched Digi-Key, Mouser, and a few others, but can't find anything
like this. I've seen them in hi-f comm equipment.

I need one for 2.4 GHz.

Where can I find one?

Thanks,