Old April 16th 07, 06:47 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Brian Reay Brian Reay is offline

Default Putting the Ham back into Ham Radio?

"G.A.Evans G4SDW" wrote in message

Might we all act together to produce a series
of "biscuits" that could then be assembled
Lego-like fashion to produce any rig or test
equipment?

A truely excellent idea Gareth.

Why don't you rough out a plan and design a few of these "biscuits" and
publish them on a website or maybe in one of the various journals that
support the hobby.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your first designs.

--
73
Brian, G8OSN

Now your amateur licence is free, why not send at least £15 per year to
support the
Radio Communications Foundation or STELAR?