Old April 16th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Take a Self-Guided Tour of Area 51

Harry Helmns will be on Coast to Coast tonight,or tomorrow night,talking
about top secret govt installations and the type of clandestine work
that goes on there. www.coasttocoastam.com

I can't stay awake much past mid night.If I think about it I will set
either my little RCA digital recorder or my little micro cassette tape
recorder by one of my radios and record the program.On low speed,my
micro cassette recorder will record for over three and a half hours on
each side of the tape.My little RCA digital recorder will record up to
about six hours.I am going to the Wal Mart food store tomorrow.I think I
will buy one of those little RCA digital recorders that will record for
over thirty hours.Just another gadget for me to play with.
cuhulin