Old April 17th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Yo Enzo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 17 Apr 2007 10:46:49 GMT, Steveo wrote:

How's the weather looking for the Tribes visit to NYC?

Fine for Tues. The state was a mess on Monday.

I seen that on the news, you people got hammered. We only caught the wind
effect from that here. It 's been really ****ty here with cold and snow up
until the last couple days.

Our pitching is in
tatters. You guys face a AA guy tonight.

Wright ain't it? No relation to ex-Indian Jarret Wright. (sp)

Hafner is the best DH in the AL,
better than Ortiz.

He hasn't warmed up to this cold ass weather yet but you're right, I
wouldn't want to pitch to him!

The problem is that the media has been on a Boston
bandwagon for 3 years.

You guys get your fair share of media coverage too, mostly about Jeter's
errors and you're beat up pitching staff, before this Tribe series.
Speaking of Boston, Crisp looks like a bust, and it's too soon to say how
Marte will pay off with that trade.

Vinnie S.

Good luck with the series. Westbrook just inked a three year $33 million
dollar deal a couple days ago so I hope he's golden for a while.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/