Old April 18th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S. Vinnie S. is offline

Default Yo Enzo

Nah, I hexed him just like every other Cleveland athlete I post about. Dood
is an inning eater. Your Yankees will out bid everyone for Sabathia and
Hafner.

:-((

Baseball will adapt a salary cap someday soon, hopefully.

Westbrook is still ok in my book.

They do have a limit. They dumped Shef for prospects, and are moving toward
youth. George is out of the picture.

I have no problem with a cap. My problem is the biggest complainers were the Sox
fans. Then they go out and buy a championship, and it's OK all of a sudden. This
year, they were accused of tampering with Lugo and Drew. They are already
floating rumors in the Boston press that they might go after AROD. We aren't
your enemy anymore. They are.

Vinnie S.